engine room fixed foam fire fighting system.
1) first foam analysis to be carried out after 3 year from the date of installation on board and after that every year.
2) if it as protein based foam analysis to be performed before delivery to the ship and after that every year.
3) For a sealed container of foam which is not protein based it can be kept on board for a poriod of 10 year without lab analysis and 5 years for protein based foam.
1) proper record keeping of age of the solution.
2) level of foam concentrate to be checked from time to time
3) churning of foam solution if required .(quarterly)
4) proper marking and instruction are visible.
5) foam ejector are clear and non of them is choked ( quarterly).
6) if foam has been used than flushing of line with fresh water to prevent any blockage.
please correct me if i am wrong
p and a manual are ship specific manual .it is as per ship's condition.helps the crew to get familarize with the loading condition of ship