1) Inform Master.
2) Inform E/R.Get engines ready for manoeuvering.
3)obsrve visually and make a note of all the traffic in sight,
4)switch on ARPA and commence plottng.
5)Switch on navigational lights.
6) change over to hand sterering,
7) switch on the other stering motor,
8) post double lookouts, one on the bridge wing, other on forecastle.
9)try out pneumatic wistle and electric klaxon and the manual foghorn, by giving a very short blast on each, try out automatic fog signal unit,
10) stop all noises on decks so that the fog signals of other vessels would not get drowned in the noise ,,
11) keep open the outer doors of the wheel house so that the fog signals of other ships may be heared, even if they are very faint,
12) commence sounding fog signal before entering into the fog.
13) reduce to safe speed before entering fog.
14)restrict hold ventilation.
15) record all the happnings in bridge record book.
inform master n engine room
post look outs
switch on n operate radar
switch on nav lights
activate sound signals
proceed at safe speed
brendon n kamlesh
inform to master, stop all noisy work, switch on the navigational lights, one pro longed blast in interval not more than 2 min
inform to master
inform to engine room keep the engine raedy to manouvere and in safe speed
start sounding the signal as per ror
stop all noisy work like chipping
switch on all navigation lights
keep the bridge wing door open
continuos observation of radar and arpa mUST
keep plotting the position by all available means
if it idicates the presence of any other vessel,acess the suitation and take the action immidiately in ample time